- 교수 노동경제 및 미시응용
- 다산경제관 4층 32413호실
- B.A., Economics, Yonsei University, 1985
- M.A., Economics, University of Chicago, 1987
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Chicago, 1990
- 2005-Present, Professor, Department of Economics, Sungkyunkwan University
- 2005-2005, Dean, School of Labor and Industrial Relations, Soongsil University
- 2004-2005, Director, School of Continuing Education, Soongsil University
- 1994-2005, Professor, Department of Economics, Soongsil University
- 1990-1994, Professor, University of Oklahoma
- Labor Economics/Applied Microeconomics
- High Corporate Social Responsibility but Low Corporate Maternity Responsibility: Korean Evidence (forthcoming))
- The Impact of COVID19 on Labor Market (working)
- The Impact of High and Low Technology on Employment (working)
- “How Do Labor Unions Influence the Gender Earnings Gap? A Comparative Study of the US and Korea," (with Donghun Cho), Feminist Economics, 2011. 4.
- "An Empirical Analysis of the Gender Earning Gap between the Public and Private Sectors in Korea: A Comparative Study with the U.S.," (with Donghun Cho and Song Bowha), Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Vol. 24, pp. 441-456, 2010. 08.
- “ Affirmative Action and Corporate Compliance in Korea," (with Taehee Kwon), Feminist Economics, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 111-139, 2010. 04.
- "An Economic Analysis of Taking in Korea: Endogenous Probability and Announcement Effects," (with Kim Iljoong), International Review of Law and Economics, Vol. 22, No. 3, pp. 331-346, 2002.09.
- "Jobs in the Bureaucratic Afterlife," (with Kim Iljoong), Southern Economic Journal, Vol. 68, No. 2, pp. 330-
- Dasan Fellowship, The Economics Department of Sungkyunkwan University, 2009~2011 Appreciation Plaque, The Korean Economic Association, 2009.2 Achievement Award, Economic and Social Development Commission, 2008.12 Excellent Book Award, Employment and Growth, The National Academy of Science, 2009.08 Excellent Book Award, Economic Treatise on Atypical Workers in Korea, The National Academy of Science, 2008.08 Excellent Paper Award, The Effect of Corporate Governance on Labor Adjustment, The Korean Industrial Relations Association, 2008.06.19 2003, Excellent Research Award, Soongsil University 2001, Excellent Research Award, Soongsil University
- Public Committee-man, Evaluation Committee of Public Enterprises, 2013.01~present
- Public Committee-man, Evaluation Committee of Public Fund, 2012.01~present
- Public Committee-man, Minimum Wage Council, 2012.01~present
- Public Committee-man, Economic and Social Development Commission, 2006.12~2010.12
- Public Committee-man, National Labor Relations Commission, 2006.08~2009.12
- Editor, Korean Journal of Industrial Relations, 2010-present.