- 다산경제관 5층 32507호실
- PhD in Economics, Boston University, 2005
- MA in Economics, Seoul National University, 1997
- BA in Economics, Seoul National University, 1993
- 2009-2012 Assistant Professor, College of Economics, Chung-Ang University,
- 2006-2009 Research Fellow, Korea Information Society Development Institute (KISDI)
- 2004-2006 Associate Research Fellow, Korea Institute for Industrial Economics and Trade (KIET)
- Industrial Organization, Applied Econometrics
- "Do vertically integrated firms survive longer? The Case of TV program providers in Korea" (with Hyunchul Kim and Sang-Woo Lee), Information Economics & Policy, 39, pp.84-93, June 2017.
- "The Determinants of Cartel Duration in Korea" (with Robert M. Feinberg and Hyunchul Kim), Review of Industrial Organization, 48(4), pp.433-448, June 2016.
- "Do New Media Substitute Old Media? : A panel analysis of Daily Media Use" (with Shinjae Jang), Journal of Media Economics, 29(2), pp. 73-91, May 2016.
- "The Effects of Free Offers in Bundled Products" (with Sangheon Lee and Hyunchul Kim, in Korean), The Korean Journal of Industrial Organization, 24(1), pp. 123-145, March 2016.
- "Deterrence Effects of Korean Antitrust Enforcement on Producer Prices and Profit Margins" (with Robert M. Feinberg), Journal of Competition Law & Economics, 11(4), pp. 917-933, December 2015.
- “Effects of FTA Provisions on the Market Structure of the Korean Automobile Industry”, (with Hongjai Rhee), Review of Industrial Organization, 45(1), pp.39-58, August 2014.
- “Role of Financial Regulation and Innovation in the Financial Crisis”, (with Teakdong Kim and Bonwoo Koo), Journal of Financial Stability 9, pp. 662– 672, 2013.